SIAM Foundation (60 days)
The fully accredited SIAM Foundation course introduces service integration and management, including its history, business drivers, roles, challenges and the processes that support SIAM models. It is suitable for anyone working in, or wishing to work in an organization using SIAM management practices.
Study duration 18 hours
Lessons in this training
- Lesson 1: Introduction to SIAM
- Lesson 2: Purpose and value
- Lesson 3: The SIAM ecosystem
- Lesson 4: SIAM structures
- Lesson 5: SIAM roadmap part 1
- Lesson 6: SIAM roadmap part 2
- Lesson 7: SIAM roadmap part 3
- Lesson 8: SIAM roadmap part 4
- Lesson 9: SIAM roles and responsibilities part 1
- Lesson 10: SIAM roles and responsibilities part 2
- Lesson 11: SIAM roles and responsibilities part 3
- Lesson 12: SIAM practices part 1
- Lesson 13: SIAM practices part 2
- Lesson 14: Processes part 1
- Lesson 15: Processes part 2
- Lesson 16: Challenges and risks part 1
- Lesson 17: Challenges and risks part 2
- Lesson 18: Challenges and risks part 3
- Lesson 19: SIAM and other practices part 1
- Lesson 20: SIAM and other practices part 2
- Lesson 21: Exam preparation
Course Options: 30 and 60 day courses are available
Pre-requisites: This course does not require any existing knowledge of SIAM. Knowledge of IT service management terminology is recommended, for example ITIL® or ISO/IEC 20000.
Exam Details: 50 multiple choice questions, 60 minute duration with a 65% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor (with EXIN). Candidates must have completed the SIAM Foundation course before requesting their exam voucher.
Suitable for: This online SIAM Foundation course is introductory level, suitable for delegates who have an interest in the practices of Service Integration and Management. Chief Strategy Officers, Chief Information Officers, Service Managers, Process Managers, Project Managers, Change Managers, Service Level Managers, Supplier Managers, Process Architects, Business Change Practitioners and Business Relationship Managers are just some of the personnel who may be interested in this certification.